I was browsing Instagram the other day and came across something that peaked my interest. I'm not sure if the person who posted the photos took them at San Diego ComiCon, Wonderfest, or some other festival. Anyway, one display showcased Future Factory figures, including the Mirrorman and Redman figures I own. I did notice in the background of their display, they had prototypes of Jumborg 9, Jumborg Ace and Fireman. These are all figures that I was hoping they’d release in this line, so seeing that they’re coming is very exciting. I will definitely purchase those when they put them up for preorder, which is hopefully soon.
Another thing that’s been making the rounds lately are photos of the prototype figure of Godzilla Minus Zero from SHMA. It went up for preorder a while ago and I already placed an order. It’s due to release in late November, around the same time as the film. I'm very much looking forward to that. The new Godzilla design is sleeker, with spikes in a different pattern. With the advancements they’ve done in engineering, I’m psyched for how this figure will turn out.
Finally, some more random photos of my figures.














































Comments
Post a Comment